• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime HD (WHITE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Hammett

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
574
Reaction score
388
Location
Northport
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an AI HD white i am selling also wit it a hard arm mount (Black) and a Hanging mount. $200
 
I’d guess 6 months. I only quit using it because it was white. I replaced the white with a black last month so the lights would match... OCD kicked in
 
36064e2f70b895c5c589f27496faf03e.jpg


Couldn’t deal with two black and one white
 
What's the size of arm? Can you post some pics about the light?
 
Does this mount fit the ai prime hd? I ask because i cant see this mount relate to ai prime hd on google.
 
The last question: the light works perfectly? If so, i can pay now. Thanks.
 
is the white prime sold?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new