AI Prime HD with WI/FI

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So two things have happened and now the light is just blinking green.
First thing that changed, we had a new router put in for our TV and computers about a month ago. No issue with that change
Second issue, I needed to turn off the power strip and when I turned it back on the light has not comeback on.
Any ideas? I will have my sone fix it if we know what to look for.
Thanks in advance.
 
Ai website has got instructions how to factory reset those and re-establish new wifi connection
 
Thank you, I will check it out.
 
Thanks we figured it out and all is back to normal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new