AI Prime HD with WI/FI

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So two things have happened and now the light is just blinking green.
First thing that changed, we had a new router put in for our TV and computers about a month ago. No issue with that change
Second issue, I needed to turn off the power strip and when I turned it back on the light has not comeback on.
Any ideas? I will have my sone fix it if we know what to look for.
Thanks in advance.
 
Ai website has got instructions how to factory reset those and re-establish new wifi connection
 
Thank you, I will check it out.
 
Thanks we figured it out and all is back to normal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new