AI Prime HD16 fan replacement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Keywest99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Keywest99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
71
Location
Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fan died on my AI Prime 16HD. I bought a new fan and disassembled the light, but I can't remove the 3 screws holding the fan. I have tried metric allen wrenches, SAE, and Torx #10. Nothing fits. What do you use to remove the 3 screws??? Thanks in advance for any help!
 
My fan died on my AI Prime 16HD. I bought a new fan and disassembled the light, but I can't remove the 3 screws holding the fan. I have tried metric allen wrenches, SAE, and Torx #10. Nothing fits. What do you use to remove the 3 screws??? Thanks in advance for any help!
According to this a #9 Torx..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new