Ai prime hd16 schedule look ok?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NANO NEMS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NANO NEMS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
90
Reaction score
34
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my schedule on my freshly cycled 20 waterbox. Does it look OK, or could it be better currently
1 sps branch
1 monticap
1 Japanese Christmas tree coral
1 Duncan
1 hammer
1 mushroom

Screenshot_20231206_093925_myAI.jpg
 
it seems very low setting to me. I have that light on a 15 gallon set at 75% over soft corals. And corals do need some small amount of red and green spectrum, not just blue.
 
Any chance to see your scedule
 
Mine peaks higher than your settings and ramps up and down are you sure you read my settings right lol
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20231206_133357_myAI.jpg
    Screenshot_20231206_133357_myAI.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 87
Mines a little lower and I’m growing sps
I like that one I ramp up at 2 to preety Hight blues but quickly ramps down hours later that scedule looks nice ryan
 
I like that one I ramp up at 2 to preety Hight blues but quickly ramps down hours later that scedule looks nice ryan
Right off ai’s website. You can download a bunch of them. Scroll to bottom of the fist page that opens. Look for the thing that say signature series. You can download a few different ones. I liked this one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new