AI prime keeps switching time and date

Recently disconnected my nero 3 and same issue started with the time thing being wrong. Going into settings and refreshing would fix but doing this daily was not optimal. After reading this forum thread I went in and deleted the nero. After doing so I then began getting update notifications from the light. It was like the nero was blocking anything from reaching the Ai so it was defaulting back to what I would guess was a factory setting. If this doesn't fix the date thing I will post more, but if there are no more posts the removal of the nero 3 has solved the issue like it has for others. The sole reason for this post was the added info that the light was not getting updates while the nero 3 was disconnected but not deleted from the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new