AI Prime Lunar simulator with apex

mcdrichj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just got my apex and have everything connected. It is extremely exciting I love it. My issue is that I used the AI app to simulate the lunar lighting. Well since I dont control the light with that app now I dont have any lunar lights. I have font threads saying that I can do it but I am very confused on how to implement this. I have pretty tech savvy however I am very new to the Apex. I could definitely use some help here. Thanks!

OP
OP
mcdrichj

mcdrichj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fantastic! Really good write up! Thanks for taking your time to do this. I will be reading the full set! This is what I really like about this hobby and reef2reef everyone is so dedicated and willing to help!

Thanks! Glad you like it. At last count, the tutorial series has had over 15,000 views, so it's great to know I've been able to help so many Apex users!

OP
OP
mcdrichj

mcdrichj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I might have figured out the problem after I unpaired my AI Prime from my apex to just use the standard AI configuration app. I had a warm white light channel selected in my profile and my light only has cool white. I think this could have caused the issue.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.0%
Back