AI Prime mounting arms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef of Fillory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any insight into why all AI prime mounting arms are out of stock?

Any idea when they will be back in stock?

It's not just you guys [BRS] but it seems nobody has them available.

Nanologist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any insight into why all AI prime mounting arms are out of stock?

Any idea when they will be back in stock?

It's not just you guys [BRS] but it seems nobody has them available.
I heard they've been discontinued but not sure how true that info is. It was from an LFS employee.

OP
OP
Reef of Fillory

Reef of Fillory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have two styles of mounts for these, and neither are in stock anywhere. Meanwhile the AI Prime HD+ lights are on sale from $225 to $199. I'm hoping that it's a manufacturing delay and that the mounts will soon be available again. Otherwise, they might be discounting the lights to try to clear inventory. Clearing out light inventory with no option for arm mounts might put a lot of customers off of the brand. I hope that's not what's happening
upload_2018-3-9_11-27-59.png

upload_2018-3-9_11-28-56.png

fishnchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only ones I found on Amazon were $75

Ended up ordering the flat black mount from fragtasticreef.com who changed my order status to in shipping and created a tracking number, so fingers crossed!
Just checked Amazon and there seems to be only 1 AI Prime flex mounting arm left if you're interested.
Hope your order goes well!!

OP
OP
Reef of Fillory

Reef of Fillory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checked Amazon and there seems to be only 1 AI Prime flex mounting arm left if you're interested.
Hope your order goes well!!
My tracking number is now active from fragtastic, so i'm going to stick with it, thanks for the heads up though!

I checked the Amazon posting and I swear it was $75 last night, not $33!

Cannedfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a new/updated model coming out? If so when do you think it will hit shelves?

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like they've flown off the shelves in the last week or so. No one has them in stock- BRS, MD, SaltwaterAquarium.com, premium aquatics, Aqua cave, Dr. Fosters and Smith, etc....... Most vendors are saying the should be back in stock in the next couple weeks.

Zack@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've actually got an inquiry out to verify what the status is on these, so I should know more soon. I am not aware of any discontinuation, and I know we did receive a small shipment of them at the beginning of this month. It may just be a small supply hiccup.

OP
OP
Reef of Fillory

Reef of Fillory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've actually got an inquiry out to verify what the status is on these, so I should know more soon. I am not aware of any discontinuation, and I know we did receive a small shipment of them at the beginning of this month. It may just be a small supply hiccup.

Thanks for responding, hopefully we'll find out soon. I'm bummed I couldn't/didn't buy from you guys but no worries, you're my go-to when you have things in stock! [I ordered the light from you guys - Lol]

Zack@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for responding, hopefully we'll find out soon. I'm bummed I couldn't/didn't buy from you guys but no worries, you're my go-to when you have things in stock! [I ordered the light from you guys - Lol]

Good news from AI is that the tank mounts aren't going anywhere. Looks like it was just a momentary hiccup in the supply chain. We should have these back in stock soon!

Back