AI Prime not working

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For whatever reason my Prime is not connecting to my wifi... was working perfectly fine but now my night time settings aren't working. Works fine regardless. I try to go onto the app but it can't connect and then "AI" light is actually flashing green.. any ideas?

moseley75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine did this. I had to reboot everything, including my wifi, then reconnect.

OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried that... I rebooted it, unplugged it, etc etc. it just keeps saying it not connected. Constantly flashing green. My wifi is good. I unplugged my router and everything, it just won't connect

Parker36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you set it back up by selecting the "prime wifi" to connect? I know between my AI Prime lights and my Rossmont Waver, if I have ever had to reboot and connect them back up, I always forget this and I am trying to connect while I am on my wifi network. I have to go back in and look for available networks and click the AI Prime network to get it going again and then jump back to mine. Just thought I would throw that out there just in case. I hope it gets fixed for you either way!

Vinh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I had the prime this happened to me. I tried everything and nothing worked so I resorted to connecting to its internal wifi when I needed to make changes to light schedule. In the meantime I lived with the blinking green light. Months later the light just stopped working. Of course I was past my warranty at this point. I had thought about sending it to them to get fixed but didn't want to be without a light. In retrospect I wish I did before the warranty expired. Consider getting it serviced if you're still under warranty. Good luck.

OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I find the "Quick Start Guide"? I gotta see which network my light is hosting in order to try and reset it. Nothing I do is working so I'm at a loss at the moment

Parker36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See if this opens for you. I think this is the one I used for help. I also had to read it about 3-4 times before I did the steps and another 2-3 times while setting it up. Just to keep checking if I was doing it right.

Attachments

• Setting up AI Prime or Hydra HD.pdf
    313.1 KB · Views: 7,439
OP
OP
Sobo's Reef

Sobo's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it figured out. Thanks to everyone who helped. I basically just had to start from scratch and reconnect everything.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back