AI Prime 16 HD shining Green?

Dansters

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2022
Messages
154
Reaction score
46
Location
East Granby
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this light for about a year and a half, and suddenly after changing the lens the light isn’t working right. Every color of the light except green follows schedule. The green light decides to turn on at night (I’m not sure if it’s on all day everyday because during the day the other lights overpower the green) and when going into live demo the green turn off. Luckily it’s very dimly lit so I’m not worried about it burning through or anything, but does anyone have any solutions. I contacted AI but haven’t heard back yet. I haven’t lost faith in the company yet because another one of my lights work and my Nero’s for the most part work just fine.
 
1710001424136.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new