Ai prime on a fusion 20

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulmarks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paulmarks

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
45
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone running this combo with the 8in goose neck?

I wanted to know what your levels were.
I don't know what to set everything at. I think it'd all at 80% but I think that's too high.

I have a euph dominated tank. A GSP and Xenia. But it's all frogs hammers octos torches.

Thanks.
 
This is the settings I am using on my Nuvo 20. Mostly LPS and softies.

9-27-2016 11-00-18 AM.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new