AI Prime over a 24x24x24

ReeferMike420

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2016
Messages
19
Reaction score
6
Location
Ormond Beach FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm confused. I got conflicting answers from LFS's. I have a AI prime not in use and I would like to put it over a 60gal cube 24x24x24. I would be keeping mostly softies (paly,zoa,shrooms) maybe some frog spawn up a little higher. Will this work? I have been told yes and no by two different LFS.
 
The 24" deep is what would worry me.
 
I agree 24in is pretty deep BUT if you are only keeping low to medium light corals I think you might be ok.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new