Ai Prime Schedules

  • Thread starter Thread starter chowchow10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chowchow10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2015
Messages
180
Reaction score
40
Location
Winter Springs, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting a 20 Nuvo in my office at work. I wanted to see if anyone can send me their schedules that they're using.

13128955_10101843597448303_174239662_o.jpg
 
80b6f58ebf25d45c894671069ad81855.jpg


This is what I'm using. It's at 1% deep blue until late 3am with lunar cycles on.
 
Screenshot_2016-05-06-23-13-12.png

I have only had the prime for a week and I am starting out low and slow. everything seems to be loving the light so far
 
Mine sits about 10" from the surface and ramps up to 14k by 11am then 13k at 12 until 4pm. It starts ramping down to 15k by 6 then by 7:30 it's all blues until 8:30 when lights go out.

Screenshot_2016-05-09-08-32-33.png
 
I just started running mine last night. This is what I'm doing right now.
bfbe42b13f6d20b5bd9a02344002e64f.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new