AI Prime Setting for Mixed Nano Reef - Help

TRains

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochelle
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 10 gallon tank with a few different snails, crabs, a Black Ice Clownfish, a Fire Shrimp, and a Bubble Tipped Anemone. I was using the Pixie 30 for my light. Just over a month ago I switched to the AI Prime HD. Everything was going fine with the Pixie 30. But, my anemone isn’t doing so well with the Prime.
My settings on the Prime are as follows:
UV: 119 - Violet: 116 - Royal: 79 - Blue: 80 - Green: 4 - Red: 4 - White: 19.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new