Ai prime setting

  • Thread starter Thread starter monday
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

monday

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
47
Reaction score
66
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I just got an Ai prime 16hd to go with my 20 gal tank. My schedule is a scaled down version of the ab+ setting please give me any suggestions.

IMG_1064.png
 
I have a 15 gallon softie tank, mainly mushrooms and zoa’s, it is 12” depth tank, I keep my lights at 70%. 35% for blues on a 20 gallon is very low IMO
 
Ok thanks for the suggestion! Will apply
 
I have a very similar set up to your original light schedule. I have a Prime HD over a 15 gallon cube. Mine is mounted 10 inches above the water. My mid tank rock work is at 125 par and 70 on the sand bed during the peak times. Just sharing since you were looking for ideas!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6645.png
    IMG_6645.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 102

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new