AI Prime Settings for Evo13.5?

ajm123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I’m currently using David Saxby setting from the AI Signature series at 50% acclimation mode. I really like the way it makes my coral look, however I hate the way the fish look. They’re so washed out by blues you almost can’t see them. I find it strange that you can’t tweak/edit the pre made settings, or I would add whites to Saxbys. Anyone have good all around mixed reef settings??

thanks in advance!

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know what you mean. I dropped the whites by 10 on each point of the saxby sched, may even do a tad more...eventually...

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you tap on the little yellow dot under the bottom line; those are your set points. You can adjust each spectrum within the set point. A little tedious...

OP
OP
A

ajm123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you tap on the little yellow dot under the bottom line; those are your set points. You can adjust each spectrum within the set point. A little tedious...
Do you mind sharing your settings?

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mind sharing your settings?
It's literally default saxby with whites down by 10 on all set points. Tap the yellow dot, hit edit below, make change, hit check mark, repeat. The white values that were already below 10 I just lowered by like 5 or something...

I did however jack overall the intensity up to 80% at the highest peak (I run one puck atm). I also ran an acclimation for at least a month using my own AB+ schedule but eventually switched to saxby (modified)

Lighting can be very relative to the individual tank however; this is just my anecdotal info

OP
OP
A

ajm123

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's literally default saxby with whites down by 10 on all set points. Tap the yellow dot, hit edit below, make change, hit check mark, repeat. The white values that were already below 10 I just lowered by like 5 or something...

I did however jack overall the intensity up to 80% at the highest peak (I run one puck atm). I also ran an acclimation for at least a month using my own AB+ schedule but eventually switched to saxby (modified)

Lighting can be very relative to the individual tank however; this is just my anecdotal info
How do you modify the time that saxby is on without ‘pulling’ the light schedule into some 24hr long crescendo? The interface in this app is clunky to say the least.

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you modify the time that saxby is on without ‘pulling’ the light schedule into some 24hr long crescendo? The interface in this app is clunky to say the least.
Go to where it graphs out your light shecudle, with two fingers spread apart and that extends time, squeeze together and it reduces time. Kinda like zooming in and out of a pic on your phone. Keeping fingers spaced while moving left or right, moves the schedule as a whole.

Tathamet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d say it’s actually one of the better apps for reef lighting lol. Not very hard to use at all once you figure it out. The only problem is there aren’t really explanations on how to use the features it has and if you haven’t used one before it can be a bit jarring at first. It’s actually really nice once you figure it all out.

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does any1 know how to decrease the hours of a setting cause the saxby setting is like 14 hours i would like it 12 hours

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does any1 know how to decrease the hours of a setting cause the saxby setting is like 14 hours i would like it 12 hours
Go to where it graphs out your light shecudle, with two fingers spread apart and that extends time, squeeze together and it reduces time

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back