Ai prime setting for 20 cube, nem tank

Jennydinh143

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
37
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a bubble tip anemone and was wondering what’s the best light setting for a 20gal cube. I have an AI prime
 
16hd reef
So I don’t run whites,reds, or greens.

I have all other channels set at 105% and UV set at 110%.

They seem happy. Although I have a 75 gallon and they still stay at the top of the rock work
IMG_7496.png
IMG_7395.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new