AI Prime Settings for Fluval Evo 13.5?

divingreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B26F66D4-318D-444B-87E5-151385EED07D.png

Currently acclimating up to this modified saxby schedule that I tweaked along to BRS’s percentage recommendations. Anything I should change? What do you run yours at?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new