• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ai prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing4eva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgraded my nano tank and this light wasn't enough coverage so it's up for sale
Ai prime (non HD)barely used for 3-4 months (mostly blues as it was for Zoas and mushrooms)
Included will be both mounts
$150 for all
Buyer pays shipping
PayPal accepted

image.jpeg

Cory p

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What size tank you have it on

OP
OP
Reefing4eva

Reefing4eva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I sit here answering endless pms about the light (if I actually used it for 4 months,if I'm the original owner,if I'll sell the mounting bracket or gooseneck seperate..etc..etc)the only main reason I'm selling it cause I upgraded the tank from an innovative marine nuvo 10 to an innovative marine 20 and it didn't have enough coverage...Thats IT! If it did than I wouldn't be selling it..I think it's a lesson learned that anytime you sell anything your going to deal with the endless questions (that mostly can be answered on google)when im looking to buy something I do my own research ON MY OWN before attempting to buy anything so there is no BS involved. Anyone that ever dealt with me knows that it's always a smooth transaction..with all that being said please close this for sale thread as I don't want my time wasted or others..I'd rather keep it and use it for a refugium light for my other tank than get hit with lowball offers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back