• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI primes and LSM

abbas.jaffer5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the next week or so I'll have my primes and LSM ready to be sold, upgrading to Radions since I will be getting a bigger tank.

So there will be 2 primes with mounts for sale as well as the LSM module with a 2 string led.

Full disclaimer. One prime is in perfect condition however the 2nd prime the power cord is a little frayed from being bent. I covered it with electric tape and it is 100% functional, you can replace the power cord or fix it for about 10-20$. On the second prime I lost the mounting bolt and used a flat screw in its place, that's a 5$ replacement if you want to replace it but the screw works just as good. The LSM are only a couple months old.

Pricing goes as such:
1st prime + mount = $150
2nd prime + mount= $140
LSM + 2 string LED= $70

Prices including shipping and fees. If you purchase all 3 I'll discount to $345 if you buy both primes I will discount to $275.

If you would like additional pics please pm me. The pics below the left prime is prime #2 the right prime is prime #1. Then LSM leds are attached to the mounts of the primes with the cord going across the back.

4644b15b4133ececf8dd3eead1e21a7b.jpg
a9600797577f0d52ed5bbca8e3ee0f41.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 172 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back