• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Primes for sale!

DennisBarr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HD 16 prime come with the aluminum adjustable arm?
Okay I see now they do come with the aluminum arm how much for the HD 16 shift to 83355 Wendell Idaho
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad AI Primes for sale!. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
I'll offer 150 for the HD 16 prime with mount?? Let me know thanks

OP
OP
C

ceaver

Stability is all!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to get more for it and am not in a rush to sell. I've also got a local person interested who will pay more than that, so I'm trying to find my best option.

DennisBarr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to get more for it and am not in a rush to sell. I've also got a local person interested who will pay more than that, so I'm trying to find my best option.
I totally get it I just have a budget but thank you anyways

AJG8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased the Prime 16HD from Ceaver and just received it today, what a great light in great condition! Thanks again.

RedTheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you mean UV channel might not run at full strength? Is the LED bad? I am looking for a Prime HD

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back