AI Sol Blue Main Board

crs751

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
664
Reaction score
104
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipped out my AI Sol Blues to a buyer and the USPS trashed the box. One is now dead. Thinking that a new board would get it running again. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
 
I have a AI Sol. How much can you pay for it? I know you only need a board, but I want to sell the entire unit.
 
PM me with price
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new