May 31, 2018 #1 C crs751 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jun 12, 2015 Messages 664 Reaction score 104 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Shipped out my AI Sol Blues to a buyer and the USPS trashed the box. One is now dead. Thinking that a new board would get it running again. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
Shipped out my AI Sol Blues to a buyer and the USPS trashed the box. One is now dead. Thinking that a new board would get it running again. Let me know what you have. Thanks.
May 31, 2018 #2 T takayan Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 22, 2012 Messages 257 Reaction score 60 Location Colorado Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a AI Sol. How much can you pay for it? I know you only need a board, but I want to sell the entire unit.
I have a AI Sol. How much can you pay for it? I know you only need a board, but I want to sell the entire unit.
May 31, 2018 #3 OP OP C crs751 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jun 12, 2015 Messages 664 Reaction score 104 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 PM me with price