Ai sol nano blue ?'s

Socoreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Solano county ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I picked up an ai sol nano today locally (used), and I've been tryin to get it setup comparable to my tuna blue , I'm really not diggin the 3 lights (white/blue/royal blue ) , I've got it setup now at 20/20/40, kinda really looks like my nano hood with pc's ! Actinic and a 50/50.
What's some of y'all's reco's on a good lookin setup for an ai ?
This is my first ai ! Btw
It's only been 4 hrs since I plugged n played but still, I just plug in my kessil a350w and tune it in 20 sec's and good to go !
Lmk if anyone has any tips on the ai 's please
Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new