• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI sol white with controller

alucard102k1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling (3) AI sol whites with controller, lights work perfect all Led are working.. asking $400 shipped.

20201203_184930.jpg 20201203_184957.jpg

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two of these. I have yet to see any information on them. No clue what the model was or if I ever properly set them up. I think the lights are awesome, if a tad noisy.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow really, mine are quiet.
I've been thinking about opening them up and giving them a good cleaning. It's the fans... Just run and run. Great little lights though! I was looking to add a third but I could not figure out the model until now.
I wound up with a Kessil 360x that I'll place in the middle.
I highly recommend these lights for anyone starting out and not wanting to spend a fortune on lights.
If you still have them in January, I may take them as back ups...

OP
OP
alucard102k1

alucard102k1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been thinking about opening them up and giving them a good cleaning. It's the fans... Just run and run. Great little lights though! I was looking to add a third but I could not figure out the model until now.
I wound up with a Kessil 360x that I'll place in the middle.
I highly recommend these lights for anyone starting out and not wanting to spend a fortune on lights.
If you still have them in January, I may take them as back ups...
Yeah, I clean my fans on a regular basis. They collect lots of dust over time. I was running the three sols with t5 blue plus. I may regret selling them at the end.

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang that's a great deal. I had these over my tank for a while and they are great.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%
Back