• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Vega Color black (2) and Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter nola90
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nola90

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
238
Reaction score
34
Location
New Orleans, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was tired of waiting for the hydra52 upgrade so I just went with another lighting. Packaged and ready to ship out. They have been used for 8 months, maximum 40%w/50%b/10%r and g - 8hr ramp time.


$675 shipped for all 3
$630 shipped for both Vega Colors (black body)
$320 shipped for 1 Vega
$50 shipped for wireless controller


10154196_10152366216401591_8748034031464438471_n.jpg



contact me here or 619-929-0209
 
when I say all 3, i mean all 3 items (2 vegas + controller), sorry for the confusion

also, I'm not going to take $200 for a single vega so don't send any pms if you're asking for that
 
bump up, 1 light is sold. Other light + wireless controller is available.

I'm open to both for $350 shipped if someone is interested!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new