• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Vega Lights - with Extra Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three (3) AI Vega color lights with the black housings. Each light will come with the following:
  • AI Vega Color Light - Fully operational with all diodes working
  • A brand new spare cooling fan
  • A spare power supply (But only one power cord/plug cable)
  • Original Box
I do not have a controller as I used them with my Apex. I no longer have the AVM module either. I am asking $175 for each light with the extra parts described above, and that is shipped to your door as long as you are in the CONUS.

There are four lights in the following pictures, but only three are available. The three pictures with the lights on are the first, middle and last settings. Merely showing all are working as described.

Additional offer...If someone buys all three lights, I will also throw in a fourth light that can either be used for parts or possibly repaired. I think it has one bad puck. I was working but the fan was noisy. I put a new fan in it and now it's acting up. It's free if someone buys the other three as a package.

Thanks for looking and PM with questions.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

20180325_180356.jpg

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All lights have been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 86 45.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 45.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.0%
Back