AI warranty response

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jckisko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been a week since I contacted AI for a replacement Prime under warranty (two if you count the unanswered web page input), and still no joy. While the unit is relatively new (under a week in use), and was likely returnable, I binned the packaging :(, given that five other Primes I own worked well from onset and remain so for over a year.

Is this typical? Just wondering, as both Kessil and Ecotech have been incredibly responsive to similar issues.

Jamie7907

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI is Ecotech, the same people handle warranties so I would imagine you just need to give them a call. I’ve always got someone relatively fast and their customer service is the best I’ve ever experienced. Some other companies in this industry could learn a few things from them tbh.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have dealt with all (since I was a beta tester for most) but by far and large current usa has an almost instant response for warranty. I did experience a fairly to pretty slow response from Ecotech and ai. The kessill was slower than current but much better and faster than Ecotech or ai. Mitras is another one who is super super fast, and honestly fluval is extremely fast as well, except they are not very knowledgeable about their own product.

What issues are you having, and depending on your lfs box should not matter. Mine would just give you a new one but use the new box to ship the defective one back in. I would ask if they can do that as well.

Cheers
Sarah

OP
OP
Jckisko

Jckisko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI is Ecotech, the same people handle warranties so I would imagine you just need to give them a call. I’ve always got someone relatively fast and their customer service is the best I’ve ever experienced. Some other companies in this industry could learn a few things from them tbh.
Already did ;)

OP
OP
Jckisko

Jckisko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have dealt with all (since I was a beta tester for most) but by far and large current usa has an almost instant response for warranty. I did experience a fairly to pretty slow response from Ecotech and ai. The kessill was slower than current but much better and faster than Ecotech or ai. Mitras is another one who is super super fast, and honestly fluval is extremely fast as well, except they are not very knowledgeable about their own product.

What issues are you having, and depending on your lfs box should not matter. Mine would just give you a new one but use the new box to ship the defective one back in. I would ask if they can do that as well.

Cheers
Sarah

Thanks... It’s flashing red, and the reset recommended by AI did not work. Not really a LFS... more like a “Depot” :)

Brian Faasse

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to call them and talk to somebody, AL has awesome customer service. I had a problem with one of my lights out of the box , called them and they had a new one shipped to me right away, all I had to do is send the broken one back with in a month.

OP
OP
Jckisko

Jckisko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to call them and talk to somebody, AL has awesome customer service. I had a problem with one of my lights out of the box , called them and they had a new one shipped to me right away, all I had to do is send the broken one back with in a month.
Thanks... I called last Monday. The credit card charge went through the same day - then nothing. :(
Next call will be to the BBB.

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try calling again any issues I had with them was resolved same day they have great communication and service

OP
OP
Jckisko

Jckisko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks... the Depot intervened, and a replacement Prime arrived yesterday :)

OP
OP
Jckisko

Jckisko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks... the Depot intervened, and a replacement Prime arrived yesterday :)

Back