AIO acrylic aquariums

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefngeek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefngeek

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
35
Location
Calgary
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After accepting the fact that I would not win the EShoppes Deskmate in the giveaway, I went ahead and purchased one to try out. I have Innovative Marine, Waterbox, and UNS. I always thought the UNS had the best clarity. After setting up the Deskmate, I am in awe with how much better it looks compared to any of the glass aquariums I have. I'm now trying to find larger acrylic aquariums. The only caveat is I want an all in one. I've never had an aquarium with a sump and I don't have the desire for that. I've tried searching for more acrylic aquariums and am not having much luck. I'm not sure if it's because I'm in Canada and options here sucks but I figured I'd ask here in case someone has a recommendation.
 
After accepting the fact that I would not win the EShoppes Deskmate in the giveaway, I went ahead and purchased one to try out. I have Innovative Marine, Waterbox, and UNS. I always thought the UNS had the best clarity. After setting up the Deskmate, I am in awe with how much better it looks compared to any of the glass aquariums I have. I'm now trying to find larger acrylic aquariums. The only caveat is I want an all in one. I've never had an aquarium with a sump and I don't have the desire for that. I've tried searching for more acrylic aquariums and am not having much luck. I'm not sure if it's because I'm in Canada and options here sucks but I figured I'd ask here in case someone has a recommendation.
Check out Tenecor.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new