AIO Advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stosh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I'm looking for an all in one reef corner tank about 45-50 gallons. Been hunting online and it's been tough to find. I have space constraints in my office to fit something wide. Taller would be great but don't want to get greedy. Any thoughts?
 
Well, I don't have any guidance with an AIO, but take a look at Glass Cages. It's easier to do on a computer compared to a phone. You can, quite literally, make your own tank, to your exact specs. Now, it's a tad pricey, but GC is a quality vendor. I'm gonna go through these folks when I launch my 155g (48x30x25). For me, it's great, as I have only one place in my house to put up anything larger than a 90, and it needed to be a custom job.
 
Thank you, I looked into that option and they are definitely slick. You are right... quite expensive.
 
Thank you, I looked into that option and they are definitely slick. You are right... quite expensive.
Yeah, but I've been through an emergency tank swap that took 2 or 3 days to complete. I NEVER want to go through that again. I know that no tank en el mundo will have a leak free guarantee. But I can certainly minimize the chances.
 
Another option would be to get a regular tank and turn it into an AIO yourself.

This is great information. I need to find out what kind of expertise I can handle without getting into trouble!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new