aio Help

joselmedina

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
Location
UNITED STATES
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a 32-gallon AIO Tideline, the plastic panel between the tank and back panels broke I was wondering where i can get a replacement if possible thank you.
 
Hello, I have a 32-gallon AIO Tideline, the plastic panel between the tank and back panels broke I was wondering where i can get a replacement if possible thank you.
You can email the manufacturer, but if I were you, i'd just buy a black acrylic and silicone it back myself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new