AIO kit search

CyberNinjaZ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Messages
24
Reaction score
23
Location
Dayton
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

I decided to build an AIO system to bypass the need to drill. I have read a lot of negativity towards the Fiji AIO kits, so I looked elsewhere. I ended up ordering a Tenecor kit with closed sides so I could position it in the center of the tank. However, they ended up canceling my order saying they were out of stock. The issue now lies with finding one that isn't Fiji or Tenecor, which seems to be quite problematic. I'm curious if anyone has any good recommendations to alternatives to these two manufacturers?

Thanks in advance!
 
I've been considering this for my Petco 75 gallon. It is tempered so I can not drill it. Since it is easy to liquid weld acrylic together I thought about creating my own. There are plenty of shops that offer custom cut and CNC services out there. It may even be less expensive than Tenecor. (I too was looking at their kits - I emailed some questions but they went unanswered)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new