Aipai F10 Fleece Roller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gsponi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gsponi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
138
Reaction score
94
Location
Switzerland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I buyed the Aipai Rollers and they look great . And they are Cheap i payed only
90 Swiss Franks. Does someone have the same?

9096dc3b-d89b-4d5d-a8d5-d2e65d60f10f.jpg
ce8f6f81-e17f-4f40-97d7-12ff66972f68.jpg
ddce3908-0cea-42b7-a9f5-078e9c0d0bb1.jpg
 
I haven't heard of these before but they look nice!
 
I buyed the Aipai Rollers and they look great . And they are Cheap i payed only
90 Swiss Franks. Does someone have the same?

9096dc3b-d89b-4d5d-a8d5-d2e65d60f10f.jpg
ce8f6f81-e17f-4f40-97d7-12ff66972f68.jpg
ddce3908-0cea-42b7-a9f5-078e9c0d0bb1.jpg
Hello,
Im think they have only 1 size ?
Do you know how many gph can 1unit tolerate ?
 
I buyed the Aipai Rollers and they look great . And they are Cheap i payed only
90 Swiss Franks. Does someone have the same?

9096dc3b-d89b-4d5d-a8d5-d2e65d60f10f.jpg
ce8f6f81-e17f-4f40-97d7-12ff66972f68.jpg
ddce3908-0cea-42b7-a9f5-078e9c0d0bb1.jpg
Hello,
Im think they have only 1 size ?
Do you know how many gph can 1unit tolerate ?
Yes they come in 10.5cm size for the hole. But i cant say the max gph. I have the Nyos g2 440 and it hnadels with easy.
 
Would love to know if these would fit the Maxspect LS-060. I’m still brand new to this all but it looks like the probably is the filter sock chamber is so close to the left side of the cabinet.
 
You can write what messuring you need i can look for you. I builded the " Filtersockholder" myself with Acrylic because mine wasnt there when i buied the tank occasison
 
You can write what messuring you need i can look for you. I builded the " Filtersockholder" myself with Acrylic because mine wasnt there when i buied the tank occasison
Looks like these can be rotated, but the prohibitive measurement is the width is exactly 4 inches wide. I would appreciate if you can check the width and length/depth. Height would be fine. Thank you.
 
You can write what messuring you need i can look for you. I builded the " Filtersockholder" myself with Acrylic because mine wasnt there when i buied the tank occasison
Looks like these can be rotated, but the prohibitive measurement is the width is exactly 4 inches wide. I would appreciate if you can check the width and length/depth. Height would be fine. Thank you.
10cm x 10cm and height with fleece is ca.36cm
 
You can write what messuring you need i can look for you. I builded the " Filtersockholder" myself with Acrylic because mine wasnt there when i buied the tank occasison
Looks like these can be rotated, but the prohibitive measurement is the width is exactly 4 inches wide. I would appreciate if you can check the width and length/depth. Height would be fine. Thank you.
and the part in the water is 15cm deep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new