Aiptaisia or pom pom?

mind pointing me the way of one that has? I never have seen that behavior before!
Chris Rock Reaction GIF
 
mind pointing me the way of one that has? I never have seen that behavior before!

Here are q couple videos from a google search. Have seen picture/videos many times over the years. While they certainly prefer a specific type of anenome(that is not found in our hobby other than with these crabs) they will often make due with what they can get.


https://www.google.com/search?q=pom...tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...EQFnoECAYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Wb2_QJE7aAMOWX5-1nn1S

Here is one who grabbed a couple rock nems just for the fun of it it seems...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IoAXoECCEQAg&usg=AOvVaw1k2nTkakLhnLW_4y_gbuwX
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new