Aiptasia and coral

rojhonelle

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2016
Messages
69
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1483057181.055198.jpg
IMG_1483057211.857288.jpg

Hi guys I'm not sure the name of my coral but it keeps moving towards the aiptasia will it be harmed by them [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]
 
A small amount of chemical warfare. I would find its spot and superglue him. (no I am not cruel to aiptasia at all)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new