Aiptasia Eating Filefish attacking BTA?

Pufferlover95

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
233
Reaction score
111
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a Filefish to eat the aiptasia in my tank. He did that, but I noticed my Rainbow BTAs all have been shriveled 24/7 since, some gone.

There haven’t been any other changes so it makes me wonder…do Filefish mess with BTAs?
 
I purchased a Filefish to eat the aiptasia in my tank. He did that, but I noticed my Rainbow BTAs all have been shriveled 24/7 since, some gone.

There haven’t been any other changes so it makes me wonder…do Filefish mess with BTAs?
BTA’s and Aiptasia both taste just like chicken, at least that’s how some fish act. It’s got to go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new