Aiptasia Eating Filefish Breeding

computerfishie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Bristol RI
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I was just recently put in charge of filefish husbandry at the wetlab I work at and was wondering if any one had any tips. There isn’t a lot online on how to get them to breed so if anyone has anything on preferred diet or their spawning behavior that would be super helpful!
 
Meal of fresh oysters by candlelight with Barry Manilow playing?

Anybody else know how to get these fishes doing the bump?

Window Oops GIF by MOODMAN
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new