• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aiptasia (not a typo)

Tannermule

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
165
Reaction score
106
Location
Cleveland Heights
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the process of setting up aiptasia eating nudibranch culture. I'd love some on egg crates. I'm willing to pick up or pay for shipping if there are enough
 
Wishing you the best, luckily I took care of mine with some. Thought they were useless until I realized months later all the aptasia were gone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new