Aiptasia.

VFX_Reef_Peacekeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
74
Reaction score
81
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here goes. burgia nudibranch released 3 weeks ago. Breeding and slowly building force to ho aiptasia murdering. I'll keep you informed.
Screenshot_20181101-091501_Gallery.jpeg
Screenshot_20181101-091424_Gallery.jpeg
 
Great way of removing unwanted Aiptasia, however, once the Aiptasia issue is resolved, you run the risk of starving your Nudibranches due to their specialized food needs.
 
Great way of removing unwanted Aiptasia, however, once the Aiptasia issue is resolved, you run the risk of starving your Nudibranches due to their specialized food needs.
Yup. It does suck for them. I really am conflicted about it. But I have to save my reef.
 
Yup. It does suck for them. I really am conflicted about it. But I have to save my reef.

They will be fine if you can recollect them and sell them to someone in need od eradicating their tank of the nasty glass anemone. :)
 
I try collecting them and it was impossible in a 180gls full of rocks and corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new