OP
Eve

Eve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you take syringe right into center of the aptasia? My success rate is 100%
Well ..... for some reason every-time I get close to the center, it just closes and hideshaha that must be why it doesn’t work for me! ;Dead

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never tried f aptaisa.... i hope someone finally found a way to kill these jerks lol.

But I can speak for aphasia x. Dont use that product. Lol for every one I nuked 10 more babies appeared. Before I knew it the 10 most stars I had growing in my tank were gone but I had hundreds of little ones growing all between my zoas. It was a rough go. a copperband was my savior. But unfortunatly after the aptasia was gone he only lasted another month. Probably slowly starving to death and I felt terrible. He got the post humorous medal of honor lol.

With that said get that snail out and scrub that shell clean and let it wrinse in a small Tupperware of tank water for a bit before you put it back in the tank.

OP
OP
Eve

Eve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never tried f aptaisa.... i hope someone finally found a way to kill these ******** lol.

But I can speak for aphasia x. Dont use that product. Lol for every one I nuked 10 more babies appeared. Before I knew it the 10 most stars I had growing in my tank were gone but I had hundreds of little ones growing all between my zoas. It was a rough go. a copperband was my savior. But unfortunatly after the aptasia was gone he only lasted another month. Probably slowly starving to death and I felt terrible. He got the post humorous medal of honor lol.

With that said get that snail out and scrub that shell clean and let it wrinse in a small Tupperware of tank water for a bit before you put it back in the tank.
I was about to ask the question about the snail lol because... don’t think I am crazy, but I love each of one of those little animals in my tank!! I am freaking about about putting anything on the snail, like what if it goes thru the shell? Should I just take it out and place it in a little container while it has the product on the shell? Ugh lol that aiptasia is getting HUGE, looks like a tree and its getting another one next to it

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was about to ask the question about the snail lol because... don’t think I am crazy, but I love each of one of those little animals in my tank!! I am freaking about about putting anything on the snail, like what if it goes thru the shell? Should I just take it out and place it in a little container while it has the product on the shell? Ugh lol that aiptasia is getting HUGE, looks like a tree and its getting another one next to it
And probably dropping babies all over your tank lol. The shell is solid and nothing is going through it. you'll be ok. Use a hard bristled toothbrush if your worried.

OP
OP
Eve

Eve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And probably dropping babies all over your tank lol. The shell is solid and nothing is going through it. you'll be ok. Use a hard bristled toothbrush if your worried.
Omg yes haha ..right now I have 3 new babies. I have to think of something!

C3BA6635-9E49-4AE3-8449-38BD0A559FE3.jpeg

qstorm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much!! I will get it right now!
You won't be disappointed. I just ordered two more 2 oz bottles cause my infestation is so bad. It truly works...doesn't look pretty afterwards, but that's the least

Back