Black Aiptasia?

juno42

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
32
Location
staffordshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Aiptasia? Hi everyone. I found this on an empty shell stuck in a leather I purchased last weekend then another today on the base of another leathers rock, despite scrubbing with a toothbrush for ages. Is it aiptasia, it had a nem
type foot, didn't retract easily when I rolled the shell around in the jug. They looked like spider legs creeping out.
IMG_5576.png
 
I managed to remove both whole but hope they didn't reproduce. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new