Black Aiptasia?

juno42

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
32
Location
staffordshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Aiptasia? Hi everyone. I found this on an empty shell stuck in a leather I purchased last weekend then another today on the base of another leathers rock, despite scrubbing with a toothbrush for ages. Is it aiptasia, it had a nem
type foot, didn't retract easily when I rolled the shell around in the jug. They looked like spider legs creeping out.
IMG_5576.png
 
I managed to remove both whole but hope they didn't reproduce. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new