Black Aiptasia?

juno42

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
32
Location
staffordshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Aiptasia? Hi everyone. I found this on an empty shell stuck in a leather I purchased last weekend then another today on the base of another leathers rock, despite scrubbing with a toothbrush for ages. Is it aiptasia, it had a nem
type foot, didn't retract easily when I rolled the shell around in the jug. They looked like spider legs creeping out.
IMG_5576.png
 
I managed to remove both whole but hope they didn't reproduce. Thanks
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new