Air essentials question

Dave Amlong

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok question. Im going to be moving my 40 gallon reef into a 90 gallon set up. With sump,rock, sand, and refugium macros system should be around 110-120 gallons. I'm going to run the ati system on the new set up. On my 40 set up I'm running intent ocean reef crystals. Can I use the basic insten ocean with the ati system or should I stick with the reef crystals..
 
I don’t know anything about the ati system so hopefully someone else will chime in. But I do know that changing salts can be tricky. I used to use Reef Crystals and now use the regular Instant Ocean. In your case, it might make sense to stick with the Reef Crystals during the transition because so many other changes will be going on at the same time. The stability of the same salt mix would be one less change. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new