AI's New Prime WIFI enabled LED, Thoughts?

SaltwaterAq

SaltwaterAquarium.com
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2014
Messages
1,521
Reaction score
819
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What are your guys thoughts on the new AI Prime LED?

Prime WiFi LED Fixture (*PREORDER*) - AquaIllumination - AquaIllumination - LED Lights - Aquarium Lighting

Do you think its going to be popular? Do you like the fact that it's WIFI enabled so no more directors or controllers?

IMG_2122xxx.jpg
 
Personally when it comes to filtration, lighting and water movement, the three most important categories for equipment in a reef, I care more about performance than features. I could care lees that it's wifi if it isn't full spectrum and can't perform as good as mh, t5, or full spectrum led kits/fixtures. But it'll probably be popular.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new