• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Alan Lee multi regulator & accessories

Brynn

Brynn rhymes with Gwynn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to part with my Alan Lee custom built multi regulator. Lee's one of the best craftsman in the world (literally). If contacted he'd verify its construction. Regulator was built three years ago. Used a mere few months. A firm $520. Includes all the above & shipping if you're in the lower 48.

IMG_20180204_134533.jpg

IMG_20180204_134234.jpg

Last edited:

Shad Quill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to part with my Alan Lee custom built multi regulator. Lee's one of the best craftsman in the world (literally). If contacted he'd verify its construction. Regulator was built three years ago. Used a mere few months. A firm $520. Includes all the above & shipping if you're in the lower 48.

IMG_20180204_134533.jpg

IMG_20180204_134234.jpg
Agreed! I'll be having him build mine. It's the only regulator I'll run. Been running them on my planted tanks since day one.
Buy with confidence!!

OP
OP
Brynn

Brynn

Brynn rhymes with Gwynn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed! I'll be having him build mine. It's the only regulator I'll run. Been running them on my planted tanks since day one.
Buy with confidence!!

Im literally selling as prevention. I cant afford to build & run a set up worthy of it. Im not going to let it sit unused for a couple years when in short supply.

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back