Alaskans Big System Build in detail

yes. I been using 2 different routers, I have a Shaper Origin router and a normal router with a tracing bit. if your interested I can show how to make easy router templates to inlay your controllers
 
yes. I been using 2 different routers, I have a Shaper Origin router and a normal router with a tracing bit. if your interested I can show how to make easy router templates to inlay your controllers

Bookmarking. I built a custom controller board last year but if I ever find myself needing do another I’ll hit you up!
 
Bookmarking. I built a custom controller board last year but if I ever find myself needing do another I’ll hit you up!
I was kinda thinking about making some acrylic router jigs so a guy can just pop one down and use it to cut out a exactly the right size hole.
 
I feel like I’m watching this old house with all the pocket screws! Just need to add some biscuits.
Awesome work so far!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new