Alentejo Reef

hello my friends

At some time not updated the topic , here I leave some photos of aquarium !! regards!!!

65aa99272e2b49bf82a7176f51a78153.jpg

9c6ad9dadb9cd2adb0d0cc44bd4db674.jpg

47a696272568309f3e768e7ed881970c.jpg

da5a12aa9da582f40c059a628008fa8a.jpg

ebb295ba6cc8fb6711d84b239689df02.jpg

5c5319c03aa9d2d7040268329e3b4704.jpg

194834c3afca41807d47e2d411f75fd3.jpg

d0bb189ccc0b107fd6bbeb7dad917ea4.jpg

d34b86c5ae39fe4b41e08861d05ebfbd.jpg

2d631379d716a953596ae9e008542f10.jpg

57c761fe6629de66732a3604dd1f29e0.jpg

bb2c283d0f36a2638e8dceeee591f3f6.jpg

e8364593f60471adf8ab21dd46b18832.jpg

5b2b4d1be6d0c8a5f1fb4ad993b8b951.jpg
Very cool! I'm still trying. Had everything growing well, then the heat. Starting to recover
 
Hii,

same problem here... this summer we have several days between 35c and 40c... start to lossing some sps but put a bedroom fan on top of the aquarium, to cool down the tank :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new