Alex!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triplemom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triplemom

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had to tell you - the pistol shrimp and aurora goby found each other and teamed up! It's so cool! See you soon.

Rhonda
 
Thanks, Susan. I've been more of a lurker than anything. I've been working on a 46 gallon BF for a few months.

Here's pic of the shrimp and goby.

Gobyandpistolshrimp.jpg
 
Please dont lurk! Join the fun, we are a big family. and siblings do fight so that is ok! LOL
glad to see you posting! Keep it up, we are here to help
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
I got a yellow headed goby and shrimp pair, but I'm not sure if they ever found each other. The shrimp stayed by himself for several months but is now paired up with a diamond goby (maybe that's not what he's called), but it almost seems that any goby is happy to have a pistol shrimp burrowing out holes for him.....
Susan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new