AlexLT macroalgae tank

1000080507.jpg

My experiment with Elysia is over. Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce them. They lived for five months.
1000080501.jpg
 
Beautiful! Do you have any tips for growing dragons breath? I have just ordered some and am new to macro algae. I can grow caulerpa but it’s a weed
20260808_203010_04382B3E-6134-495A-8DE0-7D615C64323D.png
Hello, unfortunately we don't have Dragon's breath yet. I have no experience keeping it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new